The most accurate way to audit a link profile is to do it manually. However identifying where a link is on a page can take time.
The free SpamFlag chrome extension will locate and flag all links on a page pointing to a project URL.
- Count the number of links on the page pointing to a domain
- Display the number of follow / nofollow links
- Provides a visual flag on the page to quickly locate a link
- Colour codes links by type
- Displays image alt text
- Allows a user to navigate to the exact position on the page where the link is located
In addition if you are unclear about any links there is a resource which explains the various types of link spam.